Sunday, January 8, 2012

Prune your toes sometime.

I have not had a full fledge bubble-bath-till-your-toes-prune in a very long time. I decided since I had a little free time I would do this for myself. So I over did the bubbles turned on my pandora and relaxed. I forgot how calming it was. I didn't stay in until my toes pruned up because sadly I have other things that had to be done but I stayed in long enough to have a mental break and just be. My weekend is almost over. Back to work tomorrow in the am. Today, overall, went pretty well. I worked my second job. No horrible customers! Got of only an hour after I was suppose to and had time for myself. I think I'm gonna start reading a book my friend gave me and then hit the hay. I really wish I could catch up on all my shows. Maybe ill have time for that next weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment