Tuesday, January 17, 2012

~;)Naked *Juice

Many people are big fans or the smoothie kind of fruit juices but I am. I would think the biggest reason why people don't like them is because of how pricey they can be. This I do not like either but I'm a suker for them and when I have the extra funds or am just completly fiening for one I get it. The Naked brand is probably my favorite. Last week I got lucky because they had them on sale at two places for 2 for $5 bucks. Usually they are around $2.70 and I know what you're thinking, that isn't really a big leap in savings, but what you don't know is that these drinks hardly ever go on sale. With that said I bought like 6. Breaking the bank, yes, I broke it, but in doing so I discoverd the orange carrot one which is now my favorite!!!! I don't think of the drinks as smoothies. I think of them more as thick juice drinks. Either way they mighty tasty.


No comments:

Post a Comment