Monday, January 9, 2012

Banana pudding day

Banana pudding is what I consider and underated dessert. By all means it is not my favorite but I surely enjoy it. Its not one of thoes desserts that they make into other desserts like cheesecake. Ex. Cheescake flavor icecream, cheescake pops ect. As you can tell I am a dessert coniseour lol. No really I love making and eating desserts. Its a huge stress reliever. Its also a huge unhealthy hobby but I like to bake for others. but here is the poing I've come to about banana pudding. Sometimes I put myself into the category of a banana pudding. Sometimes I feel underated, not very popular, an unappreaciated flavor. When I really want to be the most decadent of chocolate cakes served at one of those super fancy a** restaraunts garnished with gold leaf bits. Yes, this speaks volumes to my confidence level, but honestly that is the level I am at. Don't get my wrong, I don't feel like this 24/7 7days, there are just moments when I feel (like other human beings) that I'm not at where I would like to be. But top point is that I have a goal to be more and do more so that one day I can be more than gelatin and whipped hydrogenated oil lol. This sounds so silly in retrospect. I'm just a silly person.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment